I'm over at The UFO Trail blog site reading Kathy Kasten's fascinating and illuminating Possible Key to Understanding the Phenomena and this was my response:
This's wonderful first rate stuff Kathy.
I'd merely like to draw other peoples' attention to certain aspects of your ideas which no doubt due to necessity you only imply [in your piece].
1) the possibility we 'create' or 'bring the universe into existence' collectively along a series of telepathic field gradients extending all the way from the 'subatomic' and cellular levels through to the 'Kathy' the 'Kastens' 'North Americans' and 'Earthlings' levels (and onwards ad infinitum) [this being the reason telepathy's normally only detected in its weakest forms (at the low end of its spectrum) telepathy being to what we call 'reality' what gravity is to maintaining the universe].
2) wherever we currently are on that gradient dictates whether we have say 'human' 'ant' or 'EAR' (Entities of Alternative Realities) [or indeed 'electron' 'planet' or 'sun/star'] perceptions or manifestations.
3) under certain conditions it's possible to 'consciously' or 'accidentally' migrate along those gradients allowing or causing 'people' to relocate somewhere between 'wolf' and wolf-like (ditto in the opposite direction for wolves).
4) these 'two' dimensional gradients exist as part of a continuum or 'field' with way more than 'three' dimensions to it allowing for the possibility of 'physical' and mental' migrations between different 'worlds' 'universes' 'futures' and 'pasts' (and orders of existence yet to be conceived).
5) this continuum functions not unlike a series of Russian matryoshka doll-like 'minds' nested within 'minds' ultimately all caught up in and sustained by what might be called the 'Mind' of 'God'.
6) that even when say manufacturers think they're 'choosing' out of greed to pump bromides into the public solely in pursuit of greater and greater profit they may instead be being unwittingly 'steered' by some 'higher' intelligence or 'power' into creating conditions conducive to restoring long ago perceptional capacities.