- And a chapter closes: the last known living person to be born in the 1800s dies aged 117.
- Mexico revives 3000-year-old ball game. Without the decapitation of the losers bit...the world has gone soft, too many cucks, let's do it how it used to be done!
- Billionaire bunkers: how the 1% are preparing for the apocalypse.
- Alex Jones's lawyer tells court that his client is "a performance artist" whose crazy InfoWars persona is just "a character".
- Scientists are attempting to unlock the secret potentials of the human brain that we see in savant syndrome.
- Searching the skies for alien laser beams.
- Do aliens have inalienable rights? What E.T. teaches us about our moral obligations.
- The former astronaut with a plan to mine the Moon and power the world.
- While this former astronaut found sunken treasure from space and kept it secret until his deathbed.
- Neil Armstrong and the Men in Black?
- The discovery that gravity and quantum effects disrupt the symmetry of electromagnetic fields challenges everything we thought we knew about the Big Bang.
- In the deep sea there live crabs that look like Yetis.
- Newly discovered shrimp species named after Pink Floyd.
- $US43 million seized from apartment building in Nigeria. Probably just getting ready to email it out to all those people who responded to their emails...
- Is Nessie dead? Loch Ness Monster declared 'missing' after official recorder reports zero sightings in eight months.
Quote of the Day:
Let them worship as they will; every man can follow his own conscience, provided it does not interfere with sane reason or bid him against the liberty of his fellow-men.