Please fasten your seatbelt, we appear to be entering some turbulence...
- Funding the search for E.T. by using a lottery.
- Goldman Sachs says mining platinum from asteroids "is more realistic than perceived".
- Atmosphere containing water detected around rocky exoplanet.
- The man who brought the Swastika to Germany, and how the Nazis stole it.
- Consider for a moment the amazing amount of self-deception required to be a flat-earther.
- The worst part of globalisation? The brain-invading worms.
- The original Brexit: geologists unveil how Britain first separated from Europe - and it was catastrophic.
- Angkor Wat's collapse from climate change has lessons for today.
- Girl found living with monkeys in Indian forest.
- Catfish falls out of the sky, lands in Florida couple's pool.
- Octopuses do something really strange to their genes, and it might be connected to their extraordinary intelligence.
- Is matter conscious?
- Warner Bros. might have to pay $900 million if they can't prove that ghosts are real.
- Nobel Prize-winning physicist says he is 99% sure that ESP is real.
- Image(s) of the Day: Japan's colourful gravestone decorations protect the souls of lost children.
Quote of the Day:
What will we get for bombing Syria besides more debt and a possible long term conflict? Obama needs Congressional approval.
Bonus Bipartisan Quote of the Day:
I really believe that we should have, and still should, take out [Assad's] airfields and prevent him from being able to use them to bomb innocent people and drop sarin gas on them.