Feel the love, fam.
- Apes can tell when we believe something that isn't true, and take pity on us.
- Japanese scientists reconstruct space history with ancient texts.
- Are UFOs interrupting your radio and television broadcasts?
- The Missing Time and Hypnotic Regression of Alan Godfrey. Was it an alien abduction?
- The smallest biggest landmarks ever.
- Can't afford entheogen tourism? Meditation is just as good as ayahuasca.
- Occult-obsessed student vanishes
- Evidence pertaining to the evolution of penguins has been discovered!
- Forever alone, no more! Chinese engineer marries robot after failing to find real woman.
- What makes a good landing site on Mars? Smooth, flat, and boring. Sounds like my ex-wife.
- Cryptocurrencies will be your cash on the red planet.
- Hey Putin, come at me, bro.
Quotes of the Day:
Therefore the death of man, and of beasts is one, and the condition of them both is equal: as man dieth, so they also die: all things breathe alike, and man hath nothing more than beast: all things are subject to vanity.