- Fresh clues to mystery of King Solomon's mines.
- Climate change incited wars among the Classic Maya.
- Archaeologists in China believe they have found ancient Silk Road capital.
- The Indiana Jones of low-Earth orbit, space archaeologist Sarah Parcak.
- Four unknown objects being investigated in search for Planet 9.
- Answering the question of how Titan's dunes got their weird shapes: electric sand. I would also have accepted sandworms as an explanation.
- Eating people is wrong - but it's also widespread and sacred.
- Settling the Loch Ness Monstery mystery once and for all...using DNA testing.
- The 'Ozendadnook Tiger' photo has been revealed as a hoax.
- Burn marks add to mystery of Tasmania's shamanic past.
- Precognition researcher Daryl Bem responds to criticism of his famous experiments.
- A retiree discovered an elusive math proof - and nobody noticed.
- Scientists find that older fish live longer if they eat the poo of younger fish. I look forward to seeing what Peter Thiel does with this cutting-edge research...
- Companies have started implanting microchips into worker's bodies.
- Image(s) of the Day: Sea slugs, or David Bowie?
Quote of the Day:
Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.
Martin Luther King Jr.