Let's see if you're whistling by the end of today's news...
- Medieval villagers mutilated the dead to stop them rising as vampires, new archaeological study finds.
- Inventor creates Iron Man-style flying suit, struggles to convince anyone that it wasn't just an April Fool's story.
- The bizarre world of real time machines.
- Simulation suggests 68% of the universe may not exist.
- A mysterious flash from a faraway galaxy.
- What Donald Trump teaches us about the Fermi paradox.
- Meet the mystic who is shaping Russia's future and bringing back the Dark Ages.
- How humans will lose control of artificial intelligence.
- The Doomsday Seed Vault has a new neighbour: the Doomsday Library.
- Scientists predict reading ability from DNA alone.
- Why did Greenland's Vikings vanish?
- Former USGS employee admits making and planting fake 'artifacts' around the underwater formation known as the 'Bimini Road'.
- On the latest Rune Soup podcast, Gordon chats with parapsychologist Dr Dean Radin about psi and magic.
- Video of the Day: Alien-looking wonders of the deep.
Quote of the Day:
Always look on the bright side of life.
Monty Python's The Life of Brian