How time flies. One year ago I was enjoying a Mexican dinner with my pal Greg Bishop in Phoenix. This year he's one of the speakers at the International UFO Conference --save one of those Güero Canelo hotdogs for me, vato!!
- 'Huge flashing UFO' purportedly filmed over Normandy --AND Texas-- was nothing but a huge hoax.
- In 1939 Winston Churchill wrote an essay about the possibility on alien life --which is probably the reason he ordered a UFO coverup in the 1950s.
- NASA is studying whether or not to light their new big-ass candle with The Right Stuff on board --and if you don't understand that reference, well I only have THIS to say…
- Here are the winners of NASA's Space Poop Challenge --because there are no gas stations between here and Mars!
- First Star Trek gave us flip cell phones, now comes Geordi's headset that will let the legally blind to see again.
- A giant galaxy orbiting our own just appeared out of nowhere. Great! Maybe now all my left socks will also reappear.
- The Paranormal Activity franchise is moving to the next frontier of mass entertainment: VR.
- Brain scans can detect autism long before symptoms start to manifest.
- Robert Kennedy Jr. and De Niro say they'll give $100K to anyone who can prove to them 'vaccines are safe.' Oh boy…
- The federal Patent and Trademark office ruled against the true inventors of CRISPr.
- Sorry, you can't hunt for Bigfoot --or Pokemons-- on public taxpayers' money.
- Revisiting the mystery of the Wollaton Park gnomes.
- Grill Flame was the name of the CIA operation which used psychics to try to spy on Iran during the hostage crisis.
- The Teachings of OA: Was the Netflix series inspired by Carlos Castañeda's Tensegrity techniques?
- Red Pill of the Day: Stealing cars to have a 'joy ride' of the most EXTREME kind...
Thanks to those awesome ice-cream sodas at McAlpine's.
Quote of the Day:
"I am different from Washington; I have a higher, grander standard of principle. Washington could not lie. I can lie, but I won't."