Grab some popcorn and pull up a grassy knoll - the new season of 'America' is about to get exciting....
- Fictional characters make 'existential crossings' into real life, study finds. Though long-time Grail readers will be all over that subject...
- The universe is as spooky as Einstein thought.
- More alien worlds? New data haul identifies 100+ possible exoplanets.
- How should we define intelligent life?
- Total recall: the mystery of the people who never forget.
- How far they’ll go: Moana shows the power of Polynesian celestial navigation.
- Cell death might Be reversible, and scientists are trying to find out why.
- Memes you probably helped spread are secretly propaganda.
- The rise of the weaponised AI propaganda machine.
- Robotic bee could help pollinate crops as real bee populations decline.
- Animal psi.
- Portugal pushes for beatification of Virgin Mary apparition experiencer at Fatima.
- New documentary The Dark Side of the Sun details the inevitable catastrophe that will be caused by a coronal mass ejection. Though long-time Grail readers will be all over that subject...
- Image of the Day: The rubber duckie of Mars.
Quote of the Day:
Life isn’t divided into genres. It’s a horrifying, romantic, tragic, comical, science-fiction cowboy detective novel. You know, with a bit of pornography if you're lucky.