Natural intelligence seems to be on the wane. And nature abhors a vacuum, so...
- Google's 'DeepMind' artificial intelligence has learned to act aggressive when it doesn't get its way.
- The artificial intelligence threat isn't a nuclear war via Skynet...it's the end of the middle class.
- Our jobs are already disappearing as A.I. and robots take over.
- We need to tell better stories about our A.I. future.
- How places can influence the mind - and vice versa.
- Archaeologists discover new Dead Sea Scrolls cave.
- How ancient legends gave birth to modern superheroes.
- Altered states of consciousness and the faeries.
- Could the psychedelic drug ayahuasca cure depression?
- How King Arthur became one of the most pervasive legends of all time.
- The surprising reason this scientist wants to resurrect the woolly mammoth.
- Trump's advisers want to return humans to the Moon in three years.
- NASA thinks aliens are hiding on Europa so it's sending a spaceship to find them.
- German parapsychologist Gerd Hövelmann has sadly passed away.
- The KLF are back! But this time, with books?
Quote of the Day:
Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space, 'cause there's bugger all down here on Earth.
Monty Python, "The Galaxy Song"