When do we offically start using "Thanks Trump" instead of "Thanks Obama"? Asking for a friend...
- Oldest evidence of silk from 8500-year-old tombs.
- This 3500-year-old Greek tomb upended what we thought we knew about the roots of Western civilisation.
- Strange Sicilian standing stone syncs with solstice.
- An ancient toy that can spin at 125,000 rpm could improve health care across the developing world.
- Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destroyed Arkansas.
- Upgraded search for Alpha Centauri planets.
- Monkeys mourn robot baby. Ah monkeys, such caring, sensitive...wait, we interrupt this news brief for a breaking story:
- Wild monkey filmed mounting deer and trying to have sex with it.
- Fighter jets release micro-drone swarms on missions in the skies of California.
- The self-driving car will make parking garages obsolete.
- The ten weirdest physics facts.
- Flying saucers to mind control: 22 declassified military and CIA secrets.
- The biggest Yeti of all?
- The mystical Sufi poet who can help you lead a better life.
Quote of the Day:
What do sad people have in common? It seems they have all built a shrine to the past and often go there and do a strange wail and worship. What is the beginning of Happiness? It is to stop being so religious like that.