"One can never know for sure what a deserted area looks like."
- Physics, redefined.
- NASA returns to la luna with a single LADEE.
- Ethereal sounds from above.
- Straight to the heart of dying nebulae alignment.
- Boltzmann Brains' threat conquered via death by Higgs.
- New un-crackable codes raises bar for hackers.
- A question of... eternally shape-shifting matter?
- Blow, interstellar winds, blow…
- The variations of gravity.
- Potential waterworld unveiled in blue.
- A day in the life of a spacesuit.
- Spaceflight, circa 1962: Project Olympus.
- Tamu Massif… Earth’s largest volcano.
- Dolphins and cats living together-- Mass hysteria’…
- Secret Sun's X-Files guide, the final chapter.
- This week’s proof of the pending robo-pocalypse… First space-bot initiates sky-net.
Quote of the Day:
“Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.”