"Every calling is great... when greatly pursued."
- Voyager 1 continues to rewrite science and defy expectation.
- New law of dispersion helps navigate stormy seas.
- NASA telescope hopes to unravel solar wind mystery. W/ launch video.
- Twisting the light fantastic.
- Will Gemini Observatory upend planetary formation theories?
- D-Wave-- The future of… something?
- Untouched, artifact-filled, Pre-Incan tomb unearthed.
- Chelyabinsk, the shockwave heard 'round the world... twice.
- Earthquake fault, heal thyself.
- Dinosaurs crawled before they walked.
- Revisiting the Phoenix lights of 1997.
- Ancient skies, hewn into the living rock.
- One word (or two)… Banana plastics.
- In search of Windsor’s hum.
- Echolocation… there’s an app for it.
- June 27, 1853… The dawning of nature conservation.
- Spinal cords, regrown in lab.
- Sci-Fi currency exchange-- For all your elseworld banking needs.
- Every super-power, charted.
- This week’s evidence of the looming robo-pocalypse… Bishop's uncle, Kirobo.
Quote of the Day:
“Memory is a net: One that finds it full of fish when he takes it from the brook, but a dozen miles of water have run through it without sticking.”
O. Wendell Holmes