- Archaeologists uncover hundreds of mysterious orbs buried deep beneath an ancient pyramid in Mexico City.
- Babylon's hanging garden: ancient scripts give clue to missing wonder.
- The odd things very young children sometimes say.
- Experience: I was swallowed by a hippo.
- Your body doesn't want to be an interface.
- The sights, smells, and sprays of 'Iron Man 3' in 4DX.
- Nuclear fusion rocket could allow travel to Mars in 30 days.
- Forget butterfly wings: Breaking ocean waves contribute most of their energy to the air, contrary to experts' previous belief.
- Lightning may be triggered by cosmic-ray particles.
- Are all telephone calls recorded and accessible to the US government? A former FBI counterterrorism agent claims on CNN that this is the case.
- Do you want the government buying your data from corporations?
- Better living through chemistry: Toxic stew has made every American a guinea pig and has turned the US into one grand unnatural experiment.
- Students can’t resist media multitasking while learning, and it’s impairing their memory.
- Gross National Product: Two new books look at how we turn food into poop — and what happens to it afterward.
Quote of the Day:
We are transforming a wonderful, complex planet into piles of shit.