Filling in for G.C. this week, who's too busy at the moment. Something about going up North in search of 'his true origins' or something...
- Kepler probe finds 2 potentially habitable exo-planets.
- ...But NO, you can't buy the right to name these new planets --Besides, 'planet Kardashian' sounds too B-movieish.
- Moore's law is so successful, why not use it to predict alien life?
- NASA: Antares debut launch date moved to Saturday.
- My homies of Mysterious Universe interviewed Stephen Bassett, about his upcoming Citizen Hearing on Disclosure.
- Fresh Prince's son Jaden Smith sez Obama confirmed aliens are real —or did he?
- The chupacabras returns to Puerto Rico —even cryptids can get homesick, yo.
- Finding Bigfoot: One limb at a time.
- When visiting Spain, beware of the crocodiles.
- Yosemite & The Epic Sierra: a gorgeous time-lapse video to help you finish the week (h/t Bad Astronomy)
- The 'Game of Thrones' approach to vetting TED talks. Watch out Chris: Winter *is* coming.
- Trailer: Tanks for the Memories, a documentary on sensory deprivation tanks.
- The secret of the great artists: Burning the midnight oil.
- First building powered by algae unveiled in Germany. So ugly, it might deserve to be under the sea...
- The risks of armchair vigilantism.
- Red Pill of the Day: The incest prevention app.
Quote of the Day:
“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”