Take the latest news from around the world, put it through the Daily Grail filter, et voila!
- Well that didn't take long: Alex Jones says Boston explosions were a government conspiracy.
- Margaret Thatcher and UFO secrets.
- General Zod and the Ashtar Command.
- Shhh. We're hunting dawk matter.
- Astronomers: we think we're about to find 100 billion Earths.
- Inside Dan Brown's Inferno, Boing Boinged!
- Is the Loch Ness Monster just a tourist conspiracy?
- 12,000 year-old intact giant mammoth skeleton uncovered near Mexico City. And here's some video!
- The invisible hand.
- Clairvoyant chemistry.
- We've been looking for consciousness in the wrong place.
- On Free Will: Do we think, therefore we do - or is it the other way around.
- Why your brain craves music.
- Refugees of a technological world: ‘electrosensitives’ move to a cellphone-free town. But is their disease real?
- When the robot rebellion eventually comes, would you like this creature carving your face?
- Former KGB agent reveals Soviet UFO studies.
- UFO 96 - the UFO world of 50 years ago.
- Are great scientists always heretics?
- Image of the Day: with the greatest of respect to everybody touched by today's tragedy, let's remember it's a big, round planet. My heart goes out to *everyone* around the world touched by tragedy.
Quote of the Day:
The terrible thing about terrorism is that ultimately it destroys those who practice it. Slowly but surely, as they try to extinguish life in others, the light within them dies.