Follow the Daily Grail on Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to stay up to date with the latest posts here.
- Scientists suggest speed of light may not be fixed. Rupert Sheldrake 1, TED 0.
- When TED lost control of its crowd. Amazingly, with no discussion of the recent controversy.
- Are we Martians? How recent discoveries raise that possibility.
- Was there life on Mars? Bowie must be exceedingly happy that scientists are finally answering him.
- Uranus has a trojan object shadowing it. Given that today is the anniversary of Heaven's Gate, I suggest you don't take the advice of any kooky cult leader and believe that it's an alien starship come to rapture your ass up.
- The BBC on EVP: the people who think they tune in to dead voices.
- Human organ factories a step closer after scientists print embryonic stem cell using a 3D printer.
- Breaking: Has militant atheism become a religion? Also in this bulletin: water now believed to be wet.
- Tesla and the myth of the lone inventor.
- Positive side of climate change? Paleo fashion trend, as glaciers melt to reveal ancient garments.
- Russians illegally climb pyramids at Giza, share photos for your legal enjoyment.
- The changing face of Bigfoot.
- Monkey may have been spotted in the wilds of Dorchester. I think we can all agree that from now on we'll refer to this creature as Littlefoot.
- Have we grossly underestimated the scope and scale of animal intelligence?
- Ten dinosaur myths that need to become extinct.
- Binaural beat ambient music EP designed to send listeners into an altered state of consciousness.
- Those crazy kids in Germany don't get high by passing a joint around…they pass a toad around instead. Apparently.
- Prostitute dies during love-making, scares the bejesus out of everyone by waking up in her coffin.
- Image of the Day: this guy looks to be having a whale of a time.
Quote of the Day:
Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?