Is this darkness of the dawn
- Curiosity finds another mysterious white rock... before suffering another glitch.
- The Apollo moon rockets: part of Jeff Bezo's wish list.
- World's largest solar plant goes online --in the Middle East.
- 2500-year-old city found in India.
- The Midas tremor: Earthquakes turn water into gold.
- Georgia photo of Bigfoot has me impressed --about the big guy's super toned buttocks! eat your heart out, Gilad!!
- A quantum internet at the speed of light? Meh. Remote viewing is non-local, dudes!
- TEDxSummerisle: Ideas worth
- On the latest episode of Skeptiko, author Michael Tymn explores the forgotten history of psychic mediums. Resurrecting Leonora Piper: How Science Discovered the Afterlife [Amazon US & UK].
- A duck has fathered a chicken! The end is near!!
- The fact that Satan totally looks like Obama in History Channel's 'Bible' series is a total coincidence. Too bad drones don't know the meaning of irony... yet.
- Shape-shifting aliens are part of Obama's secret service now --they are less prone to scandals with prostitutes, I'm told.
- So Voyager 1 has left the solar system... again (or did it?). Am I the only one wishing for this to happen?
- NASA & Disney will explore the Goldilocks zone in a future IMAX feature.
- The Man Who Fell to Earth left his clothes behind.
- Red Pill of the Day: Magneto marries Professor X --with adamantium rings, my inner geek hopes!
Thanks to Ziggy Stardust & Lord Summerisle
Quote of the Day:
"A friend and I were traveling in the English countryside when we both noticed a strange object hovering above a field. From then on I have come to take this phenomena seriously. I believe that what I saw was not an object, but a projection of my own mind trying to make sense of this quantum topological doorway into dimensions beyond our own. It's as if our dimension is but one among an infinite number of others."