Posted by red pill junkie at 06:14, 07 Feb 2013
Smash! Smash!! Suh-MAASH!!!
- Physicists create crystals that are (nearly) alive. I for one welcome our new geometrically-patterned overlords.
- (Video) The land of walking statues: What really happened on Easter Island? --the cartoon intro is pure gold.
- Oh boy: ANOTHER weird shiny object found on Mars. What's the excuse this time, NASA?
- How the discovery of pulsars shaped our protocols to search for ET.
- Richard Dolan: Reason & Faith in Ufology.
- Linda Moulton Howe & Robbie Graham analyze the movie Hangar 18.
- Former head of CIA diplomatically repudiates Brandon Chase's claims about Roswell.
- US military advisor suggests pardon for UFO hacker Gary McKinnon.
- Tiniest. Drone. Ever!
- 8 things you didn't know about Ninjas --the 9th is that there's a Ninja behind you!
- Stigmata or psychic attack?
- Yoda, young Han Solo or Boba Fett? What's your favorite Star Wars spinoff prospect? Mine is the torrid romance between Mon Mothman & Admiral Ackbar.
- Mermaids scare off workers in Zimbabwe.
- Wolfmen & Warfare, by Nick Redfern. Is Nick a fan of Operation Darkness?
- Time to face it, cat-loving Grailers: dogs are smarter.
- Red Pill of the Day: Sympathy for Slenderman --he will haunt your dreams... in a cute kind of way.
Thanks to Redington & Susan.
Quote of the Day:
"Read not the Times, read the Eternities"
~Henry David Thoreau