Hi anonymous readers out there who never comment! Goodness there's a lot of you…
- The Big Pharma scandal: the drugs don't work.
- Animals are conscious and should be treated as such.
- Death rituals in the animal kingdom.
- Super-pig rescues a baby goat from drowning. Saved his bacon, one might say...
- Meet Zeus, the tallest dog ever recorded.
- Ancient sarcophagus-like tombs discovered in Philppines jungle.
- Study shows ancient relations between language families.
- Italian officials bring Da Vinci Code-style quest to a premature end.
- Does telepathy conflict with science?
- The Office of Naval research wants to fund more research on intuition.
- New Age movements are easy to mock - but they have long-shaped the American experience.
- Two skeptics see a chupacabra.
- Exposed: manufacturing conglomerates plan for moving humans off of Earth.
- Humans hunted for meat 1.6 million years earlier than previously thought. Go back much further and we'll be talking about brontosaurus burgers…
- Slivers of quartz can store data for hundreds of millions of years without degrading. The more our science progresses, the more it seems that messages from ancients or aliens could be all around us…
- An ayahuasca-inspired Irish icaro.
Quote of the Day:
The great use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.