Arr, here be the news, me hearties! But hang the treasure! It's the glory of the sea that has turned my head.
- Chris Carter argues why science does not conflict with evidence of ESP.
- Are our minds the products of our brains? Alex Tsakiris roasts the Thinking Atheist on the Skeptiko Podcast. You can actually hear Alex tear his hair out.
- Can mediums really talk to the dead? Dialogue with Julie Beischel & Dean Radin.
- There is no such thing as time. Unfortunately, birthdays still exist and Red Pill Junkie still has to get up at
- Oneironaut Ryan Hurd discusses lucid dreaming (Amazon US Kindle, UK Kindle).
- Volunteers take ecstasy & have their brains scanned for groundbreaking study.
- Flying-saucer shaped clouds invade Chile! Puts a new spin on castles in the clouds.
- Online Demotic script dictionary speaks for everyday ancient Egyptians.
- Indiana Jones would look right at home in vintage photos of Yucatán archaeology.
- Ceramic fragments reveal Ice Age people were creating evocative art.
- Artist creates colossal geometric patterns in the snow by stomping his feet.
- Neanderthals adorned themselves with feathers. Hopefully not because they thought it would allow them to fly, although that could explain their extinction.
- Tool-making crows have the ability to reason.
- Are you smarter than a chimp? Hrmph, whatever, I'm allergic to peanuts anyway.
- Video: watch gorillas captivated by a caterpillar. Who's watching us watching the gorillas watching the caterpillar?
Quote of the Day:
Judge each day not by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant.
~ Robert Louis Stevenson