Sorry, your Holiness: You may have a Facebook & Twitter account, but I'll just wait until the next reincarnation.
- Dalai Lama tells his Facebook friends that "religion is no longer adequate." Will God eliminate him from His/Her friend list?
- New monthly magazine about exorcism. If you find it on your dentist's office... RUN.
Placebo effectWho knows how Acupuncture works, so hold still already!
- UFOs can make you lose (or win) your religion.
- The King-Kong in the Kingman UFO crash --don't wanna be your monkey drone!
- UFO Disclosure: Why Hollywood Matters.
- "Houston, we have a vision": 100-Year Starship Symposium starts today.
- Will America return to the Moon in 2017?
- Explosion on Jupiter spotted by amateur astronomers. "You don't say??"
- Here comes the Drone Age. 'Drone' *also* means 'loafer' in Spanish, so I reckon I entered the 'drone' age around 1996, give or take.
- Darpa unveils robotic mule. With all that $$ spent on innovation, you'd think they could spare a few bucks to pay for a decent logo...
- Seeking Bigfoot researchers through Craigslist. Seems legit.
- A Nessie sighting --on land.
- Disappearances & crimes aboard cruise ships, on the latest edition of BoA. I never trusted Isaac anyway.
- The history behind Phoenix's Papago Park Pyramid.
- Red pill of the day: Naked monk on woods was tripping on rotten berries. Boy if I had a nickel for every time I've used THAT excuse...
Big thanks to Rick & Greg.
Quote of the Day:
"All the world's major religions, with their emphasis on love, compassion, patience, tolerance, and forgiveness can and do promote inner values. But the reality of the world today is that grounding ethics in religion is no longer adequate. This is why I am increasingly convinced that the time has come to find a way of thinking about spirituality and ethics beyond religion altogether."
~Tenzin Gyatso, 14th Dalai Lama