With Romney 'choosing' Ryan as his running mate,
does this mean the GOP are planning to replace Obamacare for Plasmid-care?
- So the Olympics ended without Blue Beam fake UFO invasions nor NWO false flag attacks, and Chris Knowles goes after Conspiranoid fear-mongerers.
- The Dark Knight Trilogy, used as an allegory for the UFO cover-up mythos, courtesy of Jack Witek for Silver Screen Saucers.
- The strange saga of Kenneth Goff: Ufological right-winger, or Communist double agent?
- Mass cattle mutilations in Argentina --asado, anyone?
- A positive encounter with an alien reptilian, for a change.
- Beautifully intricate Buddhist crop circle.
- Mars-inspired art commissioned by Nasa is filled with surrealism and rests of an ancient civilization.
- A Canadian Tunguska, eh?
- Giant solar tentacle half a million miles long --Shokushu goukan scene in 3... 2... 1...
- Yeah we did / No we didn't / Yeah we did: New study claims we didn't do the nasty with our cousins the Neanderthals --MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ALREADY!
- Justin Smeja, the infamous Sierra Kills "I shot Bigfoot" hunter, takes a polygraph test.
- Norwegian sea serpent sighting?
- "Society's prohibition on entheogens is preventing ground-breaking science": The Guardian's podcast interview with professor David Nutt.
- Nuclear energy is the past, so Japan is turning to methane hydrates to power its future.
- End of the Uncanny Valley? Amazing facial modeling technology developed by Disney.
- Red pill of the day: Why The Jetsons' universe was actually a horrible distopia.
Thanks to Rick & E.P. Grondine.
Quote of the Day:
"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I —
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference."