Ay de mi, Lllorona Llorona
Llorona llévame al río...
- The secret to psychic powers: Mexican food & Dos Equis.
- Tulpas, Tibet, and the Conjuration of Philip.
- The Secret Sun interviews Loren Coleman on the Copycat Effect & Synchromysticism.
- I don't do the Facebook. Therefore, I'm a potential murdering psychopath.
- Mike Clelland(!) audio interview with radio show host Lorin Cutts: More synchronicities, UFOs and the problem of perception.
- Houston, we have a hippie! Was Apollo 13 saved by a long-haired, freaky MIT student?
- Mars crater looks very Earth-like. You know, maybe it's just the other way around?
- The Homo family tree is getting bushier and bushier.
- Roman ship found laden with cargo. Dibs on the wine!
- Recent heat waves "almost certainly" caused by Global Warming, NASA scientist says --that's right: I'm aiming for a $#!t load of comments this Thursday.
- Don't sing and drive, killjoy researchers warn --they want you attentive on the road, and depressed.
- There were 2 crashed saucers in Roswell, not just one, according to ex-Air Force official --maybe the Reticulans like to sing and drive too?
- UFOs of the Mini kind are the most dangerous. Don't believe me? check this out!
- Original recording of the corporal Valdes abduction, a classic in Latin American Ufology.
- Have a read of 'Doing Time', the stage play co-written by Mac Tonnies & Paul Kimball.
- Red pill of the day: When hipster ghosts haunt iPhones.
Thanks to Rick & Holly.
Quote of the Day:
“When you like something, you should do it all night long.”
~Chavela Vargas (1919-2012)