“The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.”
- A new way to find… Alderaan?
- Searching Dyson spheres for intelligent life.
- Sunday is Curiosity’s big day on the red planet.
- The world watches Mars… and knocks wood.
- Saturn’s revelatory ice avalanches.
- Even black holes get hungry.
- Will 'They Live' be reborn?
- The 'teddy bear invasion' has begun.
- When fruit flies start doing meth, you know it’s an epidemic.
- Is 2013 the year China puts a man on the moon?
- When good lights go wrong.
- Evidence of Antarctic palm trees.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot revolution… Swim ’bot.
Many thanks to RPJ (esp. after a late-night hard drive crash)!
Quote of the Day:
“Cyberspace... A consensual hallucination experienced daily by billions of legitimate operators, in every nation, by children being taught mathematical concepts."