"I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life… It's just been too intelligent to come here.”
- The galaxy that shouldn’t be.
- Mars-sized lava-world catches astronomers off-guard.
- A piece of Mars is missing.
- Asteroid flyby this weekend. Watch the skies…
- Casting a blind eye to deadly asteroids?
- The first complete simulation has begun.
- A birthing ground for black holes.
- Green fire in the sky.
- A bond beyond the earth’s chemistry.
- Climate change and ocean chemistry.
- A reversal of magnetic proportions?
- Temple of the night sun discovered at El Zotz in Guatemala.
- Set deflector shields to… lunar.
- Namibian aquifer offers new hope to Sub-Saharan country.
- The United States’ continuing drought.
- What lies beneath.
- Answers to questions that keep people up at night.
- If Dr. Strangelove made a short film.
- Rwanda gorillas dismantle traps to outsmart poachers.
- In a world where cats run for mayor… and win for 15 years.
- This week’s proof of the looming robot uprising… the ‘kissinger’ and 'You-Robot'.
With thanks to the one and only RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“We stand now at the turning point between two eras. Behind us is a past to which we can never return...”