The spooks are getting awfully chatty all of a sudden...
- Intelligence boss says Bin Laden's body was flown to the U.S. for cremation, not buried at sea.
- Ex-CIA agent says the Roswell UFO was not of this Earth, and there were extraterrestrial cadavers.
- For an extra helping of conspiranoia, check out Kenn Thomas on the latest Binnall of America podcast.
- Egypt's Sphinx and Giza pyramids threatened by groundwater. Somebody left the tap on in the Hall of Records...
- Scientists gang up to kill off arsenic life.
- Real-life avatar: first mind-controlled robot surrogate.
- Skeptic may face charges after debunking weeping statue.
- Surefire tips and tricks to convince people you have psychic powers.
- Exploring the validity of 'distant healing'.
- 3D printer uses sugar to create blood vessels. Only drawback is that the cubes don't fit down the veins very well…
- Disappearing dust-cloud baffles astronomers. That's no dust-cloud…that's the EYE OF SAURON!
- Testicle-eating fish caught in American lake.
- Ancient life on Mars could be found just beneath the surface.
- Image of the Day: As the Red Planet emerges from its winter, one lonely robot offers us a Martian panorama.
Quote of the Day:
The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes.