Penny for your thoughts?
- After ten years of investigation, scholars conclude that Stonehenge was built as a monument to the unification of Britain.
- We interrupt this new discovery with news that another scholar has a completely different new discovery about Stonehenge: it was built for Stone Age Christmas.
- Mysterious prehistoric structure in Wales may be older than the pyramids.
- Scientists find freaky solar system that's unlike anything we've seen before.
- Get on yer bike and fly away: human-powered helicopter hovers for nearly a minute. Positive: looks awesome. Negative: you need a hangar to park it in.
- Negative radiation pressure could make tractor beams a reality. Hah, sucked in, doubters!
- There are people walking among us with super-human vision. Never fear, I'm sure Professor X is on the job.
- Why do so many cultures have a version of Bigfoot?
- Have the Kelly-Hopkinsville 'goblins' returned?
- Could psychedelic drug DMT help us speak to aliens?
- Chinese TV news investigates discovery of strange, possibly alien mushroom. Fails to realise it's a sex toy. LOLs ensue.
- The Gympie Pyramid: evidence of an ancient civilisation in Australia?
- Breaking news! Richard Dawkins upset with someone about the theory of evolution! Whoah!
- Is humanity on the cusp of forgetting how to write?
- From Galileo to Turing: the historical persecution of scientists. And remember kids - it's only persecution if your theory goes mainstream…
- Simple mathematical pattern describes the brain's neuron jungle.
- CIA veteran writes Roswell conspiracy book.
- The science of illusion.
- In case you're in need of some nightmares: python eats an alligator alive.
Thanks RPJ, David and GC.
Quote of the Day:
I am attacked by two very opposite sects - the scientists and the know-nothings. Both laugh at me - calling me the "fronts' dancing-master". Yet I know that I have discovered one of the greatest forces of nature.