Big things have small beginnings...
- The 3:33 Event: Attempting a change in the world through mass consciousness --TODAY.
- Science paradigms set aflame @ the 31st Annual Society for Scientific Exploration Conference.
- The 5 misconceptions about teaching Math and Science.
- The 3rd Horseman of the Apocalypse is not Famine, but Obesity --the slowest of the 4.
- Milk dairies in Egypt 7000 years ago?
- Teen survives spear to the head. The perfect meme for 'Obnoxiously-Catchy Song' Syndrome!
- Air Force secret spacecraft lands after more than a year in orbit doing... God knows what [Video].
- Hunting for asteroids? Enter the private sector.
- This is the food we'll eat on Mars. Wot, no Soylent Green? that's my fave!
- Video: Eyewitness to Travis Walton's abduction continues to speak out.
- While Luke went out to save the galaxy, some loyal fans returned to Tattooine to save uncle Owen's farm.
- Mothman vs Mothra! A fight to the death --or should I say, a fight to the 'Keel'?
- Bigfoot Seen In Algonquin Park, or CGI hoax?
- Loch Ness expert bemoans the "Denessiefication" trend.
- So you want to catch a fairy.
- Red pill of the day: Dolphin with an octopus stuck in its junk. Cetacean version of American Pie?
Thanks to Rick, Holly & the Weyland corporation.
Quote of the Day:
"You seek for knowledge and wisdom, as I once did; and I ardently hope that the gratification of your wishes may not be a serpent to sting you, as mine has been."
~Excerpt from Frankenstein, by Mary Shelley.