Gee, it feels like everyone and his dog has seen Prometheus by now --except me :(
- Blade Runner: 30 Years of Synchromysticism [Part 1] [Part 2].
- Habitable exoplanets may exist billions of years older than Earth --You know what that means.
- TED talks: Seth Shostak promises we'll find E.T. in the next 24 years, or he'll buy you a cup of coffee. Oh I think you'd have to do much better than that, SETI guy!
- "It was the aliens!": Canadian farmer blames 'death ray' for the loss of 250 cows.
- Spielberg's E.T. sequel would have featured carnivorous aliens torturing children. Ouch!
- Magonian murals: Why are there spaceships in Medieval art?
- 3 taikonauts will be sent to the Heavenly Palace this month --one of them a woman.
- NASA narrows Curiosity's landing site, due to arrive on Mars next August.
- NASA's black-hole hunter launches to orbit.
- NeutriNO-NO: CERN settles the matter for the FTL great expectations.
- Screw U, Entropy! Atoms split in two and put back together.
- Did Hitler escape Germany and live in Argentina after WW2? Unmissable new episode of Binnall of America.
- Kaspar Hauser 2.0? German'Forest boy' claims he lived with his father on forest for 5 years.
- O brother were art thou: Bonobos closer to humans than chimps.
- Blurry Bigfoot caught on video!
- Red pill of the day: Dubya's head on a pike in Game of Thrones "a total coincidence" producers caw.
Thanks to Rick & Susan.
Quote of the Day:
"I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry, and that's extra scary to me. There's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run, he's fuzzy, get out of here."