- The big, bad(ass) fusion rocket that could take us to Mars --Alas, but I think it's gonna be a long long time...
- Impulsed by the Sun, to fly from Europe to North Africa.
- Huge Peruvian tomb found in Pachacamac.
- Finding ET: Kepler was just step 1.
- Why do some people blame themselves for everything? Beats me, but I feel it's my fault nonetheless.
- Did the Fact or Faked TV program get lucky for a change? No pressure, Bobo!
- TrogloDisney: Stone art gets animated.
- Homo Heidelbergensis was only slightly taller than the Neanderthal.
- South Korea will remove Evolution from its text-books. Crab Mentality 101.
- Does Science prove Noah's flood? And was he biased about redundant pachyderms?
- Vatican publishes guide on how to deal with 'supernatural phenomena' --I don't know, therefore THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
- There was a time when you needed maps for battles. Now you need battles for the maps.
- Giant squid found floating off the south coast of Australia --"OM NOM NOM" commented local shark.
- Japan's diet glasses fools wearers into eating less. Eat our fatty heart out, Googlez!
- Red pill of the day: Uri Geller will not spoon with the Spoon Council.
Thanks to Rick, Greg, Holly, Ericlitman & Ylla.
Quote of the Day:
"Short Man, Large Dream. I send my rockets forth
between my ears,
Hoping an inch of Will is worth a pound of years.
Aching to hear a voice crack back along the universal Mall:
We've reached Alpha Centauri!
We're tall, O God, we're tall!"
~Ray Bradbury (1920-2012), "If only we had taller been".