Only 25 days left till my funding deadline, and I need some help getting over the line. Your support is appreciated!
- Synesthesia may explain healers' claims of seeing people's "aura".
- Did an English expedition beat Columbus to the Americas?
- 1859: the year the Sun slapped the Earth. For more on this topic, make sure you read Robert Schoch's Darklore article, "Death Star".
- Remote viewers help solve California murder.
- Warm climate during time of the dinosaurs could have been due to giant reptile farts. This brings all sorts of wonderful visuals to my mind.
- Season 7 of the Binnall of America podcast begins with guest Jim Marrs talking everything from conspiracy to extraterrestrial contact.
- Spotify the crop circle logo.
- Triangle-shaped UFOs buzz the U.S., England and Australia. English-language UFOs eh?
- New mission to Jupiter will target alien oceans. Smart move not to attempt a landing on Europa…
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson rejects atheists who claim him as one of their own.
- Can you buy intelligence?
- Good news for the fashion-conscious spaceman: next season's spacesuits are slimming and easier to pack.
- Couple report pyramid-like object flying over Ontario.
- Re-examining the discovery of electronic space war video game epilepsy.
- James Randi recounts the time he exposed 'faith healer' Peter Popoff.
- Image of the Day: ISS astronaut photographs 'supermoon' sinking into Earth's atmosphere.
Quote of the Day:
We literally live in condensations of our imagination.