Since watching Donnie Darko, I'm always nervous over Easter.
- Luxury Doomsday shelter not for the 99%.
- Doomsday dating, for apocalypse-savvy singles who live with cats.
- Pentagon wants telepathy technology for troops within 5 years.
- When the U.S. Army used Psy-Ops to manipulate
- The curious case of American Civil War soldiers glowing in the dark.
- Soviet space program propaganda posters from 1958-1963.
- Alien visitors Down Under are more scared of us than we are of them.
- Elephant on Mars created by lava flow. Looks like a Space Jockey...
- Is it snowing microbes on Saturn's moon Enceladus?
- Bananas in spaaace: Erich von Daniken, fiction, fraud, & bendy fruit.
- Bananas in pyjamas; vitamin B-6 can give you better dream recall.
- Is there a catch to Richard Wiseman's iPhone dream experiment?
- Dreamspeak: an excellent interview with oneironaut Ryan Hurd.
- Steve Volk tells Radiolab how he woke up from a recurring nightmare.
- The Mind Outside My Head: is consciousness hardwired or external?
- How an NDE led Joe McMoneagle to remote viewing (Amazon US, UK).
- Raymond Moody's Paranormal: My Life in Pursuit of the Afterlife (Amazon US, UK).
- Skeptics & Believers blog looks at Zener cards & ESP, above the 20%.
- Treasure hunter finds 3000-year-old gold jewellery in Irish bog.
- 1500-year-old altar used for human sacrifices unearthed in Peru.
- Luis Eduardo Luna, Ph.D, on psychedelics & shamanism in the Americas.
Gracias Red Pill Junkie.
Quote of the Day:
All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
~ Edgar Allan Poe