And if you don’t get any of this, don’t feel inferior.
- Academic spring: how an angry maths blog sparked a scientific revolution.
- Intoxicating trends.
- Universal cancer vaccine developed.
- How the US can lead the way to extra-terrestrial land deals.
- Palaeontologists sink aquatic dinosaur nonsense.
- Obese moms may be more likely to have an autistic child.
- Chernobyl disaster gave football star Stiliyan Petrov cancer.
- Does the vaginal orgasm exist? And if you are a woman that doesn’t get them don’t feel inferior.
- The Professor of the Public Understanding of Psychology wants you to dream on.
- Hungry mothers give birth to more daughters.
- Six mystery blasts.
- Controversy deepens over pesticides and bee collapse.
- Resistance to the front-line treatments for malaria is increasing.
- UFO cover-up on last shuttle mission?
- Pentagon plans for telepathic troops within five years.
- Global data set shows that rising greenhouse gas levels drove the end of the last ice age.
- Much faster than a speeding bullet, planets and stars escape the Milky Way.
- Does the Government want to make GCHQ the Big Brother for Europe?
- Scientists turn to natural world for clues of shifting seasons.
- Slime moulds: no brains, no feet, no problem.
Quote of the Day:
Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.