Posted by Jameske at 14:29, 20 Mar 2012
Lots of things to worry about today.
- Capsizing icebergs pack the punch of a nuclear bomb.
- Biplane could break the sound barrier.
- The Kennedy assassination: did Castro know in advance?
- Diamond shaped galaxy discovered.
- How should Shakespeare really sound?
- Something is rattling a small Wisconsin town.
- We are all Sardinians?
- Vikings spread the humble house mouse during conquests.
- Detection of cosmic effect may bring universe's formation into sharper focus.
- Quantum biology and the puzzle of coherence.
- Mouse to elephant needs how much evolution?
- Giant planet pileups in far-flung star systems: computer says yes.
- Sweden moving toward cashless economy.
- Goddess of the hearth.
Quote of the Day:
Exit, pursued by a bear.