”The proof of evolution lies in those adaptations that arise from improbable foundations.”
- Evolution linked to climate change?
- The evolution of the Moon.
- Ancient missing link fossils, identified?
- Everything, mapped.
- What are you contemplating as you read these words...
- When simple recycling won’t do… unprint.
- Plant memory.
- Scientists create salt-tolerant wheat.
- Recalibrating the rise of modern sea-levels.
- Recalibrating the rise of ancient sea-levels.
- Long-lost Da Vinci painting located behind wall?
- Cassini films jet stream on Jupiter.
- New study deems all red meat unhealthy (when eaten regularly).
- Does Mass Effect answer the mystery of missing aliens?
- Strength of crocodile bite comparable to T-Rex.
- Texture-changing plastic.
- I spy, you spy… the NSA spies on everyone.
- Rejection leads to alcohol… in fruit flies, too.
- Dark mode plasma, courtesy of El Sol.
- This week’s evidence of skynet going online… electric satellites and grenade ‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best - and therefore never scrutinize or question.”
S. J. Gould