In a thousand years will Dawkins be deified? Heaven forbid.
- The god wars.
- Asteroid to threaten Earth in 2013.
- Can computers catch you telling a lie?
- Science journalists should be asking questions and deflating exaggeration.
- Self-publishers accuse paypal of censorship.
- Jesus may have been a hermaphrodite.
- Engineers use LEDs and a camera to create an invisible Mercedes.
- Strange lump of dark matter shouldn’t exist, but does.
- Business turns to ants and algorithms in search for profit.
- Does preschool matter?
- Graphene battery turns ambient heat into electric current.
- Women happier in relationships when men feel their pain.
- Study supports theory of extraterrestrial impact.
- Saturn moon has oxygen.
- Future zoos may appear different.
- What we learned from the accelerated aging of astronauts.
- Bizarre, giant tubular cloud rolling across the sea.
- Can humans see spooky quantum images.
- The myth of the eight hour sleep.
- Yoghurt might stop a heart attack.
Quote of the Day:
Personally, I rather look forward to a computer program winning the world chess championship. Humanity needs a lesson in humility.