- E-Cat cold fusion machine a fraud?
- From Mormonism to UFOs.
- The psychedelic cult that thrived for nearly 2000 years.
- Archaeologists strike gold in quest to find Queen of Sheba's wealth.
- Were Neanderthals painting art in caves 43,000 years ago?
- There is zero chance of you beating this chimp at a memory game.
- Science off the sphere: knitting needles and water can provide hours of entertainment when you're trapped on the International Space Station.
- For those who say military/government secrets can't be kept for long: evidence uncovered of mutiny by 600 U.S. troops during World War II, while stationed in Townsville, Australia.
- The US government program that secretly injected people with plutonium.
- Dan Brown take note: secret Vatican document suggests Pope Benedict will be dead within a year.
- 2011 Coast to Coast AM predictions fail miserably.
- No explanation for Pennsylvania's purple squirrel.
- Mermaid sightings stop work on reservoirs in Zimbabwe.
- Icelandic Worm Monster: real or robot?
- Image of the Day: space travel will look different once China leads the way. Tai-kong suo-yo duh shing-chiou sai-jin wuh duh pee-goo!
Quote of the Day:
For a man to conquer himself is the first and noblest of all victories.