So it goes.
- The Gadabout TM 1050: for all your time-traveling needs.
- The Maya of Eternal Time: Geoff Stray reviews Drunvalo Melchizedek's Serpent of Light --Ouch!
- Members of the IONS (Institute of Noetic Sciences) West Suburban group like to ponder on the BIG questions.
- Video: Cosmic Consciousness & the Holographic Universe, with Ervin Laszlo.
- Making money by selling Pi.
- The DaVinci
CodeCopy: newly found copy of Mona Lisa could shed light on its secrets.
- Downside: wild pythons in the Everglades eating everything in their path. Upside: python boots becoming the new fashion trend.
- What if there were another advanced species sharing the planet with us?
- Alien particles invading our solar system --Does the MJ-12 manual cover 'nano-invasions'?
- When it comes to aliens, size DOES matter --at least according to Nick Redfern.
- Unidentified flying Craft in Utah and Missing Time. Ground-breaking evidence, or just another hoax?
- The Gralien Report interviews Philip Coppens on the subject of the age-old Alien question: whose galaxy is Giorgio Tsoukalo's barber from?
- Huffington Post reviews Jim Fadiman's The Psychedelic Explorer's Guide: Safe, Therapeutic, and Sacred Journeys [Amazon US & UK].
- Carlos Fuentes: legalize drugs to save Mexico.
- Red pill of the day: New psychiatric hospital in Spain shows what happens when lunatics take over the asylum --and design it, too...
Thanks to Rick, who is quite fluent in Tralfamadorian.
Quote of the Day:
-- "Welcome aboard, Mr. Pilgrim," said the loudspeaker. "Any questions?"
-- Billy licked his lip, thought a while, inquired at last: "Why me?"
-- "That is a very Earthling question to ask, Mr. Pilgrim. Why you? Why us for that matter? Why anything? Because this moment simply is. Have you ever seen bugs trapped in amber?"
-- "Yes." Billy, in fact, had a paperweight in his office which was a blob of polished amber with three lady-bugs embedded in it.
-- "Well, here we are, Mr. Pilgrim, trapped in the amber of this moment. There is no why."
~ Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter-house Five