Posted by Rick MG at 12:39, 14 Nov 2012
- Dr Daryl Bem: the quantum theory secret psychologists need to know.
- Lone planet found 'free-floating' through space.
- Despite war, archaeology continues on Syria-Turkey border.
- The Anti-Zahi wants to blow up the pyramids. It may be the only way we'll get to see what's beyond the shaft doors...
- Civilisation is making humanity less intelligent.
- Peanut allergies more common in kids of wealthy parents, as poorer families can't afford to eat their wages.
- New drug from Himalayan tree heals bone fractures faster.
- Uña de Gato, Cat's Claw, is a sacred Amazonian medicinal plant.
- Brazil plans to clone endangered animals such as the jaguar.
- Kat's quidditch game for cats possible explanation for Denver UFO.
- Skoftic Benjamin Radford debunks Denver UFO video in his sleep.
- Maybe everyone in Colorado is just sky high.
- Man believed to be dead wakes up.
- Psychic claims her dead son communicates with her.
- The magical charm gates of New Orleans (Amazon US/Kindle).
Thanks Rick, you rock.
Quote of the Day:
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity.
~ Albert Einstein