Posted by G.C at 01:52, 26 Oct 2012
“The universe is wider than our views of it.”
- …It’s full of stars.
- Boating the seas of Titan.
- The storms of Saturn.
- Tale of Nazi Space Buddha takes new twist.
- Maya dismiss doomsday myth.
- It lives! The 'undead' return of Fomalhat b.
- The fastest star.
- Feeling blue?
- Will melting permafrost release a billion of tons of carbon?
- Australopithecus afarensis, aka Lucy, walked and climbed.
- Trial of earthquake scientists causes international stir.
- The epic battle of space junk vs the ISS…
- So long and thanks for all the fish.
- Meet ornithomimid, aka Ostrich-a-saur!
- Destroyer of land mines?
- Professors of magic, apply here.
- In space, can someone hear you scream?
- Visual aid for eating a Triceratops.
- Iphones are so last year—Bring on the eye-phone!
- This week’s evidence of the looming robot uprising… unstoppa-‘bots.
Quote of the Day:
“This world is but a canvas to our imaginations.”