Posted by Greg at 14:46, 23 Oct 2012
- Was this whale trying to talk to us? I think I made out "So long, and thanks for…", but not sure on the rest.
- How human beings almost vanished from the Earth 70,000 years ago.
- Dracula, here is your hipster moment: injecting yourself with blood of the young could reverse the ageing process.
- Jail for Italian earthquake scientists put science itself on trial. Or was it simply a case of negligence?
- Elon Musk's mission to Mars.
- Star Trek technology: how 21st century scientists are making it so.
- Did 'UFO hacker' Gary McKinnon have something up his sleeve?
- TV psychic accused of employing a researcher for 'hot reading' of audience members.
- I don't believe in fairies, but…
- Meteor chunk falls on Californian home.
- Alert: invasion of the jellyfish from space! And I for one welcome our blobby overlords.
- And don't forget the blood rain on Halloween. Yegods, time to buy some good umbrella stock…
- British housewife claims she spent five years being raised by monkeys in the jungles of Colombia.
- Image of the Day: The Sentinels.
Quote of the Day:
Let's go burn down the observatory so this will never happen again!
The Simpsons ("Bart's Comet")