Do you take your Darklore 7 with milk and sugar?
- Magic mushrooms and cancer: a magical mystery cure?
- Angkor Wat built with the help of ancient…canals. And no, Giorgio, that's not how you spell aliens.
- Creativity closely linked to mental illness.
- Calling all psychics: a chance to prove your powers in a scientific test. See here and here for pertinent thoughts on this regurgitated publicity stunt.
- Proof of heaven?
- Sam Harris won't debate Eben Alexander on his NDE science (a follow-up to this criticism).
- Was ancient Alexandria constructed to align with the rising sun on the birth date of Alexander the Great?
- Learned psi: training to be a psychic.
- Psychic medium talks to Steve Jobs. Apparently.
- Neuroscientists find the molecular 'when' and 'where' of memory formation. Apparently.
- How a plant can tell whether you're wearing a blue or red shirt as you're approaching it. (What a Plant Knows on Amazon.com).
- Unknown 'beast' spotted in West Berkshire.
- Forget the Presidential debate, here's the man you want: guy solves a Rubik's Cube in 25 seconds, while doing one-handed push-ups.
- Image of the Day: Gears of the Machine (Elves).
Quote of the Day:
Many people will not tolerate a state of doubt, either because they will not endure the mental discomfort of it or because they regard it as evidence of inferiority.
W. I. B. Beveridge