Ordered your copy of Darklore 7 yet? Of course you have.
- Gary 'UFO Hacker' McKinnon will not be extradited to the U.S., rules British Home Secretary.
- Study explains the mystery of ball lightning.
- Tired of this run-down, 1-star planet? Why not upgrade to a 4-star planet? Chocolates on your pillow every night, percale bedsheets…
- When Jesus reappears, do you really think he's going to be happy that we're weaponising dolphins?
- Hunting for Dyson Spheres.
- Experience what it's like to be the man who fell to Earth.
- A massive and illegal geoengineering project has been detected off Canada's west coast.
- Explorers of inner and outer space: Carl Sagan's letters to Timothy Leary.
- Think you've got problems? Our ancestors had to deal with being hunted by giant, carnivorous kangaroos.
- Study shows butterfly wings contain same toxin as sea snail. Not sure where this leaves Eben Alexander's near-death experience…
- Psychology and NDEs - light at the end of the tunnel?
- Subtle bodies in Spiritualist and psychical research literature. And no, before you ask, that's not a reference to hiding a Playboy between the pages of the Proceedings of the SPR.
- Paid debunkers: How the public is misinformed by the media and academia about psychic phenomena.
- Britain has alien-war weapons, says former government advisor.
- Debunking Ancient Aliens debunked.
- If you're too busy to meditate, read this.
- Image of the Day: Mind the gap.
Quote of the Day:
My technique is don’t believe anything. If you believe in something, you are automatically precluded from believing its opposite.