World was on fire, and no-one could save me but you…
- Doomed Russian Mars probe smashes into the Pacific Ocean.
- Unique life form is half plant, half animal. Triffid!
- How Thomas Jefferson's secret Bible might have changed history.
- Land carvings evidence for lost civilisation of the Amazon?
- The secret super-power of the memory palace.
- Grave-robbing reveals Indonesia's fixation with black magic.
- Are all babies born with synaesthesia?
- The James Randi Educational Foundation takes Dr. Phil to task for featuring medium John Edward on his show.
- Peter Gabriel jams with The Monkees. Oh wait, no…just monkeys.
- Yawning is even contagious for budgies.
- Underwater noises could disturb whales that are 120 miles away.
- Extraterrestrial crystal discovered in Russia.
- Cambridge professor collects coincidences for scientific investigation.
- Erik Davis remembers Robert Anton Wilson.
- Forgotten bookmarks: the secret life of second-hand books.
- Is this bird snow-boarding *on purpose*?
- Image of the day: Frozen Niagara Falls.
Quote of the Day:
Now, why should the universe be constructed in such a way that atoms acquire the ability to be curious about themselves?