“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”
- Universe's missing mass, found... by student.
- Black holes are spinning faster than ever.
- Is that Moonlight or a mirror-ball?
- Water on the moon? You’re all wet. More here.
- Ockham’s E.T.
- Know your fish? No, you don’t.
- The shuttle’s final, historic spacewalk.
- 13.14 billion year-old light breaks record.
- Blue stragglers discovered in Milky Way.
- LHC creates densest matter, period.
- A glimpse into the cosmos’ ‘high energy soul'.
- The numbers behind Apocalypse not.
- Superheroes with X-ray vision need not apply.
- China’s drought worsens.
- Cockroaches are so 2010. 2011 is all about the ’Leaproach’.
- End of snowball theory, debunked.
- Comets, de-tailed.
- Santa’s reindeer see in UV.
- Peering into the mind of an infant. Ignore Cusack’s voice.
- Going on up to the Spirit in the sky.
- New predator fossil changes history books.
- This week’s proof of the coming robot uprising… ’Bot-butlers.
Late edition thanks to the Hopeyman!
Quote of the Day:
“A great deal more is known than has been proved…”