Posted by Rick MG at 11:36, 04 May 2011
May the 4th be with you.
- Skeptiko: why fundamentalist believers & atheists don't get God.
- Neurotheology: your brain on religion (Amazon US & UK).
- Dean Radin's positive definitions of PSI & skeptic negatives.
- Video: Psi debate at Harvard with Daryl Bem.
- A technique to induce OBEs & lucid dreams.
- Robert Moss talks about dreaming to wake up (Amazon US & UK).
- The ticking timer of dreams: Osama Bin Laden, Jung, & flying saucers.
- For $150million, you can take a trip around the moon.
- Saturn's moon Titan may have a hidden ocean of liquid water.
- Explorers descend 650ft into magma chamber of Iceland volcano.
- Grave of 2600-year-old Celtic princess unearthed near Danube.
- Can post-revolution Egypt protect its ancient relics? "Post"?
- Overfishing devastates all creatures great & small.
- Academic says the term "pet" is insulting to animals. Neva's my daemon.
- Chimps are self-aware & know when they're in charge.
Quote of the Day:
“An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind.”