Posted by Rick MG at 12:23, 06 Apr 2011
- Robert Bauval on his new book Black Genesis (Amazon US & UK).
- Millions of mummified dogs found in Egyptian catacombs.
- Antikythera Machine was a sophisticated solar tracker.
- Artifacts depicting Jester God found in Mayan tomb. More.
- How ancient Egyptian mummies are helping unravel heart disease.
- 100 years ago, Hiram Bingham 'discovered' Machu Picchu.
- The Strange Case of Captain Ramper & the lost yeti film.
- Nice feature on Loren Coleman & his Cryptozoology Museum.
- Tibetan mastiff fetches over $1million.
- Take a virtual tour of Thomas Jefferson's poplar forest retreat.
- Jedi warriors & psychic spies: Jim Schnabel on remote viewing.
- Skepticism is a cult. If only the commenters knew...
- Randi the boor gives Flying Pig award to 'martian meteorite' NASA scientist.
- Pioneer spacecraft's odd deceleration could be due to waste heat.
- Take a tour of Virgin Galactic's spaceship.
- Or you can go underwater with Virgin Oceanic. Jim's saving me a seat.
Thanks Greg, RPJ, & Kat.
Quote of the Day:
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.