- Looters stripping bare Latin America's archaeological heritage.
- Mithraic Roman altar unearthed beneath cricket pavilion.
- Spring equinox: almost everything you need to know.
- The Norse Goddess Ostara & the spring equinox.
- Celebrating spring with Persian food at elevenses.
- How ironage hillforts used fire to communicate. Dramatic reenactment.
- Filming of The Hobbit has begun. Looking good, Pete!
- Mysterious tiny doors appearing around San Francisco.
- Using the LHC to send a message to the past or future.
- Damning evidence linking naval sonar to whale beachings. More.
- Dr Karl Shuker searches for the elusive leopard-tiger.
- Skeptic Benjamin Radford will expose El Chupacabra. PZ has mange?
- Did aliens create the Maya Calendar? It's not what you think, skeptics!
- Physicists explore lower dimensions of the universe. Quantum pub crawl?
- Based on Kepler data, there are 2 billion Earth-like planets out there.
- Why MUFON's rapid response UFO investigation team collapsed.
- More UFOs seen in Mexican skies.
- Maybe RPJ was playing with a remote-controlled flying saucer.
- Robert Hastings talks about UFOs at nuclear sites.
Quote of the Day:
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.