- The star that time forgot.
- 6000 pages of UFO sightings from the UK.
- Time to search for E.T. off-world-- according to Frank Drake.
- Greg Taylor has been exonerated. Not our Greg Taylor-- the older, bearded, North Carolina doppelganger Greg Taylor.
- Human evolution and it’s good friend, the virus.
- The beginning of Global Weirding.
- Creating matter in trillion degree quark soup.
- The UK’s first psychic school or just a psych-out?
- Life is all in the codons.
- Could aspirin reduce cancer recurrence? Meanwhle, are we headed for personalized treatment?
- U.N. Climate Chief to step down after Copenhagen non-event.
- Frozen temperatures be damned-- We’re honeybees!
- “Hello I.S.S? Yes, I have a President Obama on the line-- will you accept a collect call?”
- Speaking of Presidents… Meet a three year-old with a Mensa brain and Clinton’s intellect.
- DIY RFID… WTF?
- The slower the boat, the bigger the profit.
- A few words with the hexapod robotics whiz.
- Nanodiamonds become MRI ‘game-changer’.
- Farewell to noted Astrophysicist and author, Geoffrey Burbidge.
- The decade-long marine census is nearing completion.
- Einstein’s theory of relativity proven to be 10,000 times more accurate.
- ESO’s Very Large Telesope spots previously missing primitive stars.
- Crayon rockets… Finally!
- Heeeere giant fishie fishie...
- Anyone for tennis? Ahh, the salad days.
- Apparently, typos could be earning ’Goggle’ hundreds of millions of dollars.
Thanks to C. Paru, Destiny Land, Kat, Rick MG and the newly innocent Greg!
Quote of the Day:
“A complete mystery to me. I woke up just now, one sock too many…”
Perkins / E. Idle / M. Python