”I don't pretend we have all the answers. But the questions are certainly worth thinking about...”
- HAL 9000 revisited in unfinished 2001 documentary with newly unearthed footage.
- Another Roswell in Aztec, New Mexico?
- Politicians pass landmark greenhouse gas reduction program.
- Proximity to freeways may increase autism risk.
- Years of rising oxygen level led to to evolution.
- Hydrological events of 2010.
- Other universes may exist concurrently with ours.
- Loudspeakers at Palenque?
- In case of ’the Unthinkable’, break glass.
- Do you have a favorite flavor of galaxy?
- A lesson in (and link between) ancient Egyptian mathematics and computers.
- You can find your *own* planet with Planet Hunter!
- Solar system’s edge nearly reached by Voyager 1.
- Two videos to celebrate the UFOs at Rendlesham, 30 years later.
- Oceans under ice on Pluto?
- A two million year-old mummifed forest may have present day relevance.
- Looking for ocean magnetism with satellites.
- Living bridges in India.
- !25 million year-old feathered raptor unearthed in Utah.
- The Earth’s core in 3-D.
- Hybrids in Arctic present new dangers to species survival.
- Experts’ 1931 predictions for 2011.
- Expert on arsenic life-forms answers critics.
- No black holes from the LHC… yet ;)
- Decoding culture via the google’s new quantitative tool.
A multiverse of thanks to Greg and RPJ!
Quote of the Day:
“All explorers are seeking something they have lost. It is seldom that they find it, and more seldom still that the attainment brings them greater happiness than the quest.”
Arthur C. Clarke